- Motor Sizing
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Brushless DC Speed Control Motors
- AC Speed Control Motors
- Inverters / VFD
- Speed Control Stepper Motors
- Electric Linear Actuators - Linear Slides
- Electric Linear Actuators - Linear Cylinders
- Compact Electric Cylinders
- Rack and Pinion Linear Actuators
- Electric Gripper / Robotic Gripper
- Linear Slides (Slide Only)
- Controllers / Network Gateways
Sales - 1-800-448-6935
Customer Service - 1-800-418-7903
Tech Support – 1-800-GO-VEXTA (468-3982)
- Stepper Motors
- Servo Motors
- AC Motors & Gear Motors
- Brushless DC Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Rotary Actuators
- Network Products
- Cooling Fans
Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
New DGII Series Type DG-B Rotary Actuator
Equipped with Horizontal Mount and AZ Series motor
Torrance, CA – March 30, 2020
Oriental Motor is pleased to announce the introduction of the DG-B horizontal mount type DGII Series rotary actuator.
The DG-B saves space by having the motor mounted horizontally instead of vertically. It also provides 2nd stage of gearing, allowing for inertial matching or increased torque.
The DB-B is currently available in two sizes, 85mm and 130mm. Oriental Motor’s Face Gear (FC) technology is incorporated to include a 12:1, 18:1 or 36:1 second gear. This allows for the advantages of gear selection in addition to for horizontal mounting.
They key features of the new DGII Series DG-B Type are
- αSTEP AZ Series technology
- Horizontally mounted motor to conserve space
- 2nd stage of gearing allowing for inertial matching or increased torque
To learn more about Oriental Motor’s new DGII Series DG-B Type rotary actuators, contact the Technical Support group at 800-468-3982 or email, email@example.com, or visit the web page at: https://www.orientalmotor.com/rotary-actuators/rotary-actuators.html
ABOUT ORIENTAL MOTOR
Since its founding in Japan in 1885, Oriental Motor has been a world leader in motion control systems. For over a century, we have concentrated on technological advancement and product design improvement — an emphasis evident in the sophisticated devices we market today.