- Motor Sizing
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
Sales - 1-800-448-6935
Customer Service - 1-800-418-7903
Tech Support – 1-800-GO-VEXTA (468-3982)
- Stepper Motors
- Servo Motors
- AC Motors & Gear Motors
- Brushless DC Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Rotary Actuators
- Network Products
- Cooling Fans
Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
KIIS Series 30W-100W Terminal Box with Stainless Steel Shafts
Now with IP66 Protection
Torrance, CA – April 1, 2021
Oriental Motor USA is pleased to announce the KIIS Series three-phase standard AC Motors, 30W (1/25 HP), 40W (1/19 HP), 60W (1/12 HP) and 100W (1/8 HP) now with a parallel shaft high strength gearhead or round shaft motor only with a terminal box and stainless steel output shafts. This configuration gives the KIIS an IP66 class rating and added protection.
Available in three-phase 220, 230, 240 (metric output shafts only). Mounting screws included.
The key features of the KIIS Series:
- High Efficiency: IE4 industrial rating for power consumption
- Fan-less AC motor construction: No dust movements
- High Performance: More accurate speed stability even with larger loads
- Strong Gears / Quiet: Increased overhung and thrust loads vs conventional along with being significantly quieter during operation
- Long Life: Gearhead rated for 10,000 hours
- Terminal Box: Can rotate in 90 degree increments, easy wiring, IP66 Rated
- Combination type: Motor and Gear come pre-assembled
To learn more about Oriental Motor’s line of standard AC gear motors, contact the Technical Support group at 800-468-3982 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the web page at: https://www.orientalmotor.com/ac-motors-gear-motors/index.html
ABOUT ORIENTAL MOTOR
Since its founding in Japan in 1885, Oriental Motor has been a world leader in motion control systems. For over a century, we have concentrated on technological advancement and product design improvement — an emphasis evident in the sophisticated devices we market today.
Connect with Oriental Motor: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube